25 Mar 2016

DIY SUCCULENTS EASTER CENTREPIECE

succulents easter centrepiece diy francinesplaceblog

Mini succulents in an egg box! // Mini piante grasse in un portauova!

 I'm writing this post after a very busy and not so easy week.
But it's Friday (tgif!) evening (okay, almost night) and I was too tired to do anything
but staying cozy at home with a movie and my loyal couch.
So, this Easter DIY project is my last effort of a very long day and I was so
satisfied about it to not share with you!
If you, like me, had not time to think about decorations, this will help you to
give your table the Easter touch with some originality
(yes, I didn't opt for eggs this time) and the less time you can imagine.
 Last-minute addicted, here you are.

//

Sto scrivendo questo post dopo una settimana piena e non molto facile.
Ma è Venerdì (tgif!) sera (okay, quasi notte) ed io ero troppo pigra per qualsiasi cosa
non fosse stare comoda a casa con film e fedele divano.
Dunque, questo fai da te Pasquale è il mio ultimo sforzo di una lunga giornata
e ne ero troppo soddisfatta per non condividerlo con voi!
Se, come me, avete avuto poco tempo per pensare alle decorazioni, questo vi aiuterà
a dare alla vostra tavola un tocco Pasquale con un po' di originalità 
(questa volta non ho optato per le uova) ed il minor tempo che possiate immaginare.
Last-minute dipendenti, ecco qui.

***

You (only) need // Vi occorre (solamente):

- An empty egg box. // Un portauova vuoto.
- Mini succulents (TOO CUTE!). // Mini piante grasse (TROPPO CARINE!).
- Topsoil. // Terriccio.
- Scissors. // Forbici.


How to // Come procedere:

1)
Cut the cover of the egg box and the other extra parts. You only need the eggs container. // 
Tagliate il coperchio del portauova e le parti extra. Vi serve solo il contenitore.


2)
Fill it with topsoil. // Riempitelo con il terriccio.


3)
Place your succulents as you prefer (and give them some water)! // Disponete le piantine grasse 
come preferite (e date loro un po' d'acqua)!


4)
Voilà!

piantegrasse centrotavola pasqua faidate portauova
succulents diy centrepiece eggbox easter
centrotavola centrepiece easter pasqua diy

I find that it's simply too lovely, isn't it? My couch is calling, so... happy Easter guys! See you soon! //
Lo trovo semplicemente adorabile, no? Il divano mi chiama, quindi... buona Pasqua ragazzi! A presto!

xx

33 comments:

  1. these are so pretty! thanks for the tutorial. this would be such a fun activity

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! I love succulents and have a lot around the house. Will try sometime soon. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad that you liked it :) Happy Easter!

      Delete
  3. I so want to do this!
    Thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea dear! The pictures are beautiful!
    Happy Easter!
    XO Pisa
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That look lovely! I didn´t even notice it was an egg container at first glance. So far I haven't been decorating much, I just managed to dye some eggs with my daughter, which left her hands and my floor stained.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's so sweet! I am sure she had so much fun :) Happy Easter, dear!

      Delete
  6. Oh, dear Francine! Thank you that you created again a DIY which is even for me easy enough! I love so much the succulents in the egg crate and now I'm happy we have tons of such egg crates at home :) Love also your very beautiful table decoration <3 Happy Easter!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Rena! Your words make me so happy!

      Delete
  7. amazing DIY !
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to make this. Such a great idea and so cute!
    Styleccentric Fashion | BLOGLOVIN | GFC

    xo, Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a genius idea! Love your creation. And the plants look so cute.

    Luxessed

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute
    Simple way to spice up your table.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, I Love this post!! Thanks for sharing! Please check out my new post @ Ohiamiht Blog | Instagram

    Kisses,
    Miss Mai

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and the perfect centerpiece for Easter. I really love succulents!

    Characters & Carry-ons

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely. It's a great idea. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh, this is such a cute DIY :D Love the idea *_*
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://www.lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. there was an error just now not sure if my previous comment went through but what a cute and simple diy! succulents make the best home decor i swear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet and darling DIY! You're right; very simple and quick. I love succulents too.

    http://www.amusedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. con un po' di fantasia si realizzano delle cose bellissime...
    mi piace questa idea e cambiando il recipiente si potrebbe utilizzare non solo per Pasqua...
    un abbraccio
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute way to use those egg bags! I absolutely love it! Thank you for sharing it, dear :) You always inspire me :) Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute idea. Wow! Hope you had an amazing Easter.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a creative DIY idea! The perfect centrepiece!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So creative.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute idea!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a perfect centerpiece for spring. I hope you had a lovely Easter.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Che idea adorabile dopo una settimana così full!
    Complimenti, è deliziosa :)

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so cool. I actually saw a similar-ish DIY a while back but using a hollow initial letter. I have it bookmarked to try someday hehehe

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete