16 Oct 2016

HOW TO: CREATE YOUR BEAUTY CORNER AND DISCOVER SOUFEEL

When it comes to interiors I simply go crazy! I love reading decor magazines and I could spend hours looking for the perfect decor inpirations. This is why I always try to make the spaces I live in comfortable but also beautiful (at least, for me!). Starting from my room. My beauty corner is one of my favourite parts of our house and now I want to share with you few easy tips to create a pretty vanity space in your home. Continue reading to know more! // Quando si tratta di interni divento matta! Adoro leggere riviste di arredamento e potrei passare ore a cercare le ispirazioni migliori. Ecco perché cerco sempre di rendere gli spazi in cui vivo confortevoli ma anche belli (quantomeno, per me!). A partire dalla mia camera. Il mio angolo beauty è una delle parti che preferisco di casa nostra ed ora voglio condividere con voi alcuni facili consigli per creare il vostro personale angolo di vanità. Continuate a leggere per saperne di più!

beauty corner homedecor francinesplace

To create a beauty corner, you won't need too much. Details will make the difference!
//
Per creare il vostro angolo di bellezza non avrete bisogno di molto. I dettagli faranno
la differenza!

***

1)
THE RIGHT FURNITURE // L'ARREDO GIUSTO
No matter if your space is little or big, the right furniture will be the hardest part. For a beauty
corner a little table, a chair and a mirror will be enough. My vanity table is from Ikea,
the mirror is built-in, even if my dream is having an old one. One day, maybe! // Non importa
se il vostro spazio è ristretto o grande, i mobili giusti saranno la scelta più ardua.
Per un angolo bellezza un tavolino, una sedia ed uno specchio saranno abbastanza. La mia
toilette è di Ikea e lo specchio è incorporato, anche se il mio sogno è averne una antica.
Un giorno, magari!

home decor beauty francinesplace toilette

2)
GUESS WHAT? LESS IS BETTER (EVEN TALKING ABOUT INTERIORS) // 
INDOVINATE? MENO E' MEGLIO (ANCHE NELL'ARREDAMENTO)
Yes, less is always the right choice. Choose what to display and remember that you
can't keep everything on your vanity table or it will end looking more like a stand than an
elegant spot. Perfumes and everyday jewelry (this beautiful necklace and charm bracelet are from Soufeel) are the best ideas, make up in the drawers but 
ready to use! // Già, meno è sempre la scelta migliore. Scegliete cosa disporre e ricordate 
che non potete tenere tutto sulla vostra toilette o finirà per assomigliare più a una bancarella 
che a un angolino elegante. Profumi e gioielli che usate tutti i giorni (questa bella collana e bracciale con charm sono di Soufeel) sono l'idea migliore, i trucchi nei cassetti, ma pronti all'uso!

soufeel jewelry review francinesplace

3)
KEY COLOR(S) // COLORE(/I) CHIAVE
To create a beautiful and balanced space, opt for a main (or few) color(s) and build everything
around it(them). I love white, purple and green and honestly I ADORE them together. 
This is why my beauty corner is all about these three colors and few other details
that don't break the harmony. // Per creare uno spazio bello ed equilibrato, optate per 
un (o pochi) principale(/i) colore(/i) e costruite tutto intorno ad esso (essi). A me piace
il bianco, il viola ed il verde scuro ed onestamente LI ADORO insieme. Ecco perché
il mio angolo beauty è tutto intorno a questi tre colori e pochi altri che non ne spezzano l'armonia.

beauty corner bellezza gioielli jewelry

4)
DETAILS ARE EVERYTHING // I DETTAGLI 
SONO TUTTO
Little, high quality, details. Yes for stones, little boxes, candles and precious materials. Your
vanity corner has to earn its name! A mirrored tray and you're the queen of decor. // Piccoli,
dettagli, ma di qualità. Sì a minerali, piccole scatole, candele e materiali preziosi. Il vostro
angolino di vanità deve guadagnarsi questo nome! Un vassoio a specchio e sarete le 
regine del decor.

luxury interiors beauty homedecor francinesplace 

5)
FLOWERS ARE NEVER ENOUGH // I FIORI NON SONO MAI ABBASTANZA
Fresh or dried flowers, they will make your space unique and super feminine.
Buy yourself flowers and feel so precious! // Fiori freschi o secchi, essi renderanno
il vostro spazio unico e super femminile. Regalatevi dei fiori e sentitevi preziose!

rose red passion love francinesplace

Now that your beauty corner is ready, you deserve a litte gift that pays you back for
your efforts! Aaand, talking about gifts, nothing is better than jewelry, right?
I've already introduced you to Soufeel with this post (and this).
I've been so pleased by the first charm bracelet I received, that I decided to choose again
products from this online jewelry store. This time I opted for a symmetrical charm
bracelet and a beautiful custom necklace (with my name!). The quality is very
high and the details are so good, I love the fact that it is 925 sterling silver but prices are
not so crazy as you could expect from jewelry like these.
As you can see, I chose two identical charms and a special one, personalized with one of my
favourite photos! It took me only 1 minute (yeah, actually 10 seconds) to create it,
try and see! I'm already in love with my new jewels!
//
Ora che il vostro angolo beauty è pronto, vi meritate di un regalo che vi ripaghi di tutti
gli sforzi! Eee, parlano di regali, che c'è di meglio dei gioielli?
Vi ho già parlato di Soufeel in questo post (e questo).
Sono rimasta talmente soddisfatta del primo bracciale ricevuto, che ho deciso di
scegliere nuovi prodotti da questo sito online di bijoux. Questa volta ho optato
per un bracciale con charm simmetrico ed una collana personalizzata (col mio nome!). La
qualità è alta, i dettagli sono buoni e mi piace il fatto che sia argento sterling 925
ma a prezzi che non ti aspetteresti da gioielli come questi.
Come potete vedere, Ho scelto due charm identici ed uno speciale, personalizzato con
una delle mie foto preferite! Realizzarlo mi ha preso 1 minuto (okay, credo 10 secondi),
provare per credere! Amo già i miei nuovi gioielli!

soufeel jewelry review blogger francinesplace
soufeel charm bracelet luxury francinesplace
soufeel gioielli recensione blogger francinesplace
name necklace collana nome silver

If you'd like to buy your new jewel from Soufeel store, keep in mind that shipping
is free for orders over 59 euros and that they offer 365 days return and exchange service.
Use the code BLOG5 for a 5% off coupon, valid for orders under 60 euros and
enjoy your new precious gift!
//
Nel caso vogliate acquistare il vostro nuovo gioielli Soufeel, ricordate che le spese
di spedizione sono gratuite per ordini superiori ai 59 euro e che offrono servizio di
reso e cambio per 365 giorni.
Usate il codice BLOG5 per uno sconto del 5%, valido per ordini inferiori ai 60 euro e
godetevi il vostro nuovo regalo prezioso!

Happy new week, guys! // Buona nuova settimana!

xx

This post is in collaboration with Soufeel.
I prodotti di cui si parla nell'articolo mi sono stati inviati dall'azienda a scopo valutativo, 
ma esso rispecchia la mia opinione in modo trasparente. 
Non sono stata in alcun modo pagata o ricompensata per parlare bene dei prodotti.

35 comments:

  1. This beauty corner is so feminine and elegant! I also love flowers, but my cat is eating them non -stop :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your cat is so funny haha

      Delete
  2. Such beautiful details :) Love the name necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dresser is everything I've wanted for ages, so beautiful :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beauty corner. I have to make one for me too.
    lefashionaire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, Catarine! And good luck for yours ;)

      Delete
  5. I like the way you've decorated your vanity table!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful :) love the pics!!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.lu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the elegant yet simple feel. So serene! And those soulfeel jewelry look gorgeous :)


    Come visit us soon
    xx
    Makeup, Style and Sugar
    https://simpliannie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see decoration is really your hobbyhorse as your beauty corner is so tasteful! I have to admit I don't have such a corner although it makes absolutely sense to me!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you always, dear Rena! :) You're so kind!

      Delete
  9. What a great post :)
    Such an inspiration!
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking through these photos were very calming! I love the jewelry as well. Xo, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having your own corner in the house is important. Love the vanity area and that tray of necessities. I agree - gotta keep it minimal. But still pretty, right?

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely decoration ideas. Keep posting such inspirations.
    Take a look here on Home decoration ideas that can give you goosebumps. DiynLifestyle- Everything about creativity, arts, crafts, diy, fashion and lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not the greatest when it comes to interior design.
    I love all your tips. You can never have too many flowers, they can bring so much life to a room :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely little beauty corner! I actually have a post coming up in a few weeks about my love for vanities!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  15. My vanity always ends up such a mess because I leave all my convenience items out on the counter --- I need to re-vamp my area and make my drawers more accessible so everything doesn't sit out!

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful. My beauty corner is my favourite place too

    Wendee//theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am the complete opposite, I am rubbish at home decor. As long as it is clean, I am happy.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete