11 Aug 2017

DIY FLOWERS STRAW BAG

Do you like straw accessories? I totally do! Bags, hats...everything straw (fashion and decor talking) is simple but elegant and has that Summer vibe that is always welcome :D So, today I want to share with you a suuuper easy DIY for a pretty straw bag, perfect from beach to dinner! Ready to start? // Vi piacciono gli accessori in paglia? A me decisamente! Borse, cappelli...tutto ciò che è in paglia (parlando di moda e decor) è semplice ma elegante ed ha quel tocco di Estate che è sempre benvenuto :D Dunque, oggi vi mostro un facilissimo fai da te per una borsa in paglia, perfetta dalla spiaggia alla cena! Siete pronte?

diy flowers straw bag francinesplaceblog

Straw bags are already so pretty, but you can
make yours look even better with flowers! Fake flowers, so that they last
forever, with an easy trick so that you can add or not depending on your mood ;)
Double win win!
//
Le borse di paglia sono già belle, ma potete
rendere la vostra ancora più carina aggiungendo dei fiori! Fiori finti, così che durino
per sempre e con un trucchetto facilissimo, così che possiate metterli o toglierli a piacimento!
Doppiamente vincente!

***

You need // Vi occorre:

- Straw bag. // Borsa di paglia.
- Fake flowers. // Fiori finti.
- Cotton needle and scissors. // Filo di cotone e forbici.

borsa paglia fiori faidate

How to // Come procedere:

1)
Decide where you want the flowers, then cut a piece of thread and fix them making
it pass through the straw (make it gently!) at the height of the handles. //
Decidete dove volete i fiori, poi tagliate un pezzetto di filo e fissateli facendolo passare
attraverso la paglia all'altezza dei manici.


2)
Make the knots and you're done! If you want to remove them
you just need to cut the thread  and repeat these 2 points if you are
in flowers mood again :) // Fate i nodi e avete finito! Dovrete solo tagliare il filo se
vorrete toglierli o ripete questi 2 passaggi se sarete nuovamente nel mood floreale :)


Et voilà!


Nothing better than a bag that is perfect from morning to night! If you're in doubt, see how 
I matched it with 4 different outfits from Rosegal: straw bag is definitely THE Summer bag!
//
Niente di meglio di una borsa perfetta dalla mattina alla sera! Se siete in dubbio, guardate come
l'ho abbinata io a 4 diversi outfit Rosegal: la borsa di paglia è senza dubbio LA borsa dell'Estate!

Look n. 1
Beautiful floral jumpsuit for my Summer evenings // Una tutina stupenda per le mie sere d'Estate
(link here)

diy straw bag flowers francinesplaceblog
rosegal blogger review jumpsuit

Look n. 2
This super cute jumpsuit for everyday adventures! // Questa tutina per le avventure di tutti i giorni!
(link here)

rosegal outfit blogger review
rosegal jumpsuit review fashion blogger

Look n.3
Cozy jumpsuit (yes, I'm into jumpsuits at the moment!) with lace detail. //
Tutina (sì, sono fissata in questo periodo) con dettaglio in pizzo.
(link here)

rosegal review collaboration blog blogger

Look n.4
The coolest bikini for this Summer! // Il bikini più cool dell'Estate!
(link here)

rosegal swimsuit review collaboration blogger

Well, these are just some outfit ideas to match your new DIY flowers straw bag, check
out Rosegal website for more and more cool clothes! I would buy errrything!
Today was my last day of work but we are renovating our new house, so chances are that
I'll stay in the city for (almost) the whole month. I want to see the pro: I can plan lots of new projects!
Are you already on holiday? Which are your plans? Let me know, I'm so curious to know from you!
//
Bene, queste sono solo alcune delle idee outfit da abbinare alla vostra nuova borsa
di paglia fai da te, andate a curiosare sul sito Rosegal per tantissimi abiti davvero belli!
Io comprerei tutto eheh! Oggi è stato il mio ultimo giorno di lavoro ma siccome stiamo
ristrutturando la nuova casa, le possibilità sono che starò qui (quasi) tutto il mese.
Bene, un buon motivo per lavorare a tanti nuovi progetti! E voi? Siete già in ferie?
Quali sono i vostri programmi? Fatemi sapere, che sono curiosa!

xx

This post is in collaboration with Rosegal.
Questo post è in collaborazione con Rosegal,
ma non sono stata pagata o ricompensata in alcun modo per parlare bene dei prodotti.
L'articolo rispecchia in modo trasparente la mia opinione.

20 comments:

  1. The bag looks all 'blossomed up'! Love this DIY.

    ANOUK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah I love the flower decorations! Thanks for the inspiration!

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love straw bags right now. I wasn't always a big fan of them though. Funny how we change

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is so cute!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! I love straw bags and with flowers they are sooo cute!! Nice looks!!

    My Fashion BLOG by Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it ! Bag is so cute !
    I will try to DIY it !
    Novi post ➡ http://hisandherway.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg this is the cutest! Love the way it turned out!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, like it :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  9. E' bellissima e mi piacciono molto anche i tuoi outfits!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorei as fotos
    Beijinhos
    http://damselme.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love straw bags too! They are the best seller in my store:)
    I have got to restock them constantly hahah

    X❤X❤,
    Dimito Michiyo

    http://dimitomichiyo.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I might pick one up on my vacation and remodel it with your tips. i do have some fake flowers at home to customize it according to your suggestions.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpaging

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty effect! I love anything floral and I love how versatile the bag is! It seems to fit most occasions, I really want to try making this now.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loove the bag! and the pattern of your bikini is so cute <3


    xo
    ayu

    ReplyDelete
  15. very beautiful result, this is a gorgeous tip
    NEW POST on my blog <<< free photo editor online >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look and DIY absolutely amazing! I really like it!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woww so cute dear..and Ohh you look so lovely as well..

    https://jehanmohammad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. great idea!

    xxPamolina
    www.pamolina.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much, girls! You make me so happy with your words and I'm glad to know that you enjoyed the post! <3

    ReplyDelete